Our HOA is legally known as Crescent Ridge Association, Inc., an Oklahoma not-for-profit corporation.
The developer, Rausch Coleman, released management of the HOA to the residents in the 4th Quarter of 2011.
Crescent Ridge’s Board of Directors consists of these positions, elected by the residents annually:
- President: Clifford P.
- Vice President: Natasha R.
- Treasurer: Chuck T.
- Secretary: Lyndsy P.
- Director at Large: Lourena S.
All Board Members must be HOA members (i.e. own at least 1 lot), and all Board Members have the same voting privileges (i.e. each Board Member only gets 1 vote and all votes are of equal weight).
To communicate with one or all of the Board Members, please use our Contact Form.
Location and Utilities
Our main entrance is located at 124th and Garnett. We’re within the City of Owasso‘s city limits, but we have Collinsville mailing addresses because the Collinsville Post Office handles our mail.
Our water is provided by Rural Water District #3 in Collinsville.
Electricity is provided by PSO Oklahoma.
Natural gas is provided by ONG.
City of Owasso
We’re proud citizens of the City of Owasso. Owasso is known as a friendly community and a strong retail hub serving surrounding areas.
Contact Information for the City of Owasso
- Report A Problem Online Service Request Form
- Animal Shelter (ordinances and fines, adoption, BARKtoberfest). Non-emergency: 918-272-4965.
- Emergency Management (storm shelters, radar, winter weather, Red Cross). Non-emergency: 918-272-3828.
- Fire Department (ambulance, burn ban, fire prevention). Non-emergency: 918-272-5253.
- Police Department (file online police report, bicycles, sex offender information). Non-emergency: 918-272-2244.
- Public Works (streets, refuse, recycle, cemetery, utility, water, engineering, infrastructure). Non-emergency: 918-272-4959.