Documents & FAQs


Architectural Application

If you are to add or modify your home or yard’s exterior, such as replace your roof, add fencing, or install a shed, you are required to complete the Architectural Committee Plan Application in advance of starting on the project.


There are quite a few Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) in the documents. Following is some additional helpful information:

Where do I get a replacement mailbox?

Every house in our neighborhood started (and should still have) a gloss black American Mailbox, Tall -H:50″ (SKU A1302-HP-Tall) ($325 at the time of this writing + $75 optional install fee, which will haul away the old one too) from:

Street Lamps of America, LLC
3975 S Sheridan Rd
Tulsa, OK 74145
(918) 622-8809

What about mailbox repair?

Street Lamps of America can repair mailboxes, too:

  • If you need them to come pick it up (uninstall it) from your house, it’s an additional $65. You can avoid this fee by delivering it to their office. Call them before uninstalling it, though!
  • The first weld is $125. Each additional weld is $25. Welding service includes touch-up paint.
  • To repaint the entire mailbox, it’s $85 and does need to be brought into their shop because it’s a 3-step process.

FYI: The neighborhood’s mailboxes were originally installed by SKD Lighting, owned by David Pugh. He shut down SKD Lighting in 2011, and since then did mailbox repairs but not replacements under his own name. His last known telephone number was (918) 698-6876, but we don’t think he’s in business anymore.

When is Trash Day?

The City of Owasso Public Works trash collectors visit Thursdays, usually around 9am – Noon, sometimes really early and sometimes later in the day.

Report a Street Light Problem

If you notice a problem (such as a light being out or something damaged) with one or more street lights directly to AEP PSO, via their website.